“Device” includes any computer used to access the Website including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet or other consumer electronic device.
“Personal Information” has the same meaning given to it in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
“You” means any user who visits or uses the Website, including Service Providers and Users as those terms are defined in the Terms and Conditions.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
2.1 We may collect Personal Information:
2.1.1 from You through Your:
- 188.8.131.52 use of the Website;
- 184.108.40.206 registration of an account for the use of the Website;
- 220.127.116.11 participation in any promotions or surveys;
- 18.104.22.168 interaction with Us via telephone, email or social media;
- 22.214.171.124 interaction with any Service Providers or Users.
- 2.1.2 from Our affiliates or advertising partners, customers and other third parties that We consider help us to deliver or advertise our Website, understand online activity and collect information that We consider important to managing the quality or content of the Website.
3. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 3.1 Our Website may contain links to other websites and those third-party websites may collect Personal Information about You. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the contact of websites that are linked to our Website.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1 We primarily collect, store and use your Personal Information so we can operate the Website. You provide your consent to Us storing and using Your Personal Information for the following purposes (which for the avoidance of doubt, includes providing the Personal Information to third party organisations):
- 4.1.1 Personalise and customise your experience on the Website;
- 4.1.2 manage and enhance our Website;
- 4.1.3 communicate with You;
- 4.1.4 send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that we believe may be of interest to You;
- 4.1.5 to verify your identity, investigate complaints or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of Terms and Conditions,
- 4.1.6 to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
5. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- 5.1 We strive to store and manage your Personal Information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
- 5.2 We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alternation of Personal Information under our control.
- 5.3 No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure. We therefore cannot warrant the security of your Personal Information or any information transmitted and We do not accept responsibility for the misuse, loss or unauthorised access to Your Personal Information. You agree that You use the Website at your own risk.
6. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 6.1 You are able to request access to your Personal Information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and to advise of any inaccuracy. We will provide you with access to your Personal Information if it is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles to do so.
- 6.2 We will destroy or delete Personal Information which is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected unless we are otherwise required or authorised by law to retain the Personal Information for a period of time.
- 6.3 We are committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our Users. We will correct inaccurate information upon receiving advice from this effect from You. To ensure confidentiality, details of your Personal Information will be passed on to You only if We are satisfied in our sole direction that the Personal Information relates to You.
- 6.4 In the circumstances that We refuse to provide You with access or correct the Personal Information held about You by Us, We will provide reasons for such refusal.